Our Commitment to our clients
To be effective, we believe that professional relationships
need to be based on mutual trust, mutual support,
mutual respect and mutual integrity.
As a result we only work with clients who share our
belief in the importance of these four factors.
In practice that means that:
We will always…
Do everything in our power to:
- Keep clients fully informed about what’s
happening on their affairs, and complete every task
on or ahead of time - so that clients never have
to chase us
- Operate on the principle that a problem isn’t
solved, or a piece of work finished, until a client
is 100% delighted
- Reply to every telephone message the day a client
calls us - wherever possible within 90 minutes,
but always within one working day.
- Reply to every letter, wherever possible, on
the day we receive it, but always within three working
- Maintain the high standards of integrity, honesty,
openness, professionalism and confidentiality that
clients rightly expect from us
- Refer our contacts to clients where we believe
they could benefit from a client’s products
- Always be on the lookout for new ideas that could
help clients to build an even more successful business
and achieve their business goals
- And do what we say we are going to do, when we
say we are going to do it
In return we ask our client to always…
Do everything in their power to:
- Maintain the high standards of integrity, honesty
and openness that we rightly expect from each other
- Pay our fees on the due date.
- Tell us immediately if we do any thing that a
client is in any way unhappy with
- Provide us with any information and answers we
need to carry out our work within the mutually agreed
As with all our services, our fees are highly competitive.
Our offices are set in a rural location, and therefore
we have low premises overheads. This means that we
are able to offer the highest quality services, very
often at the lowest price.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete our Enquiry