An overview of our services for charities,
We offer a range of services to charities and charity
We can advise on :-
- Record keeping, accounts production, and systems
of internal control to comply with the SORP and
the Charity Commission requirements.
- Fundraising and income generation techniques.
- The development and implementation of formal
policies on areas required by the Charity Commission
or by other regulations, including :-
- Purchasing policies
- Capitalisation policies
- Risk polices and risk management
- Policies on reserves
- Health and safety policies
- Employment policies
- Investment policies
We can carry out the following technical work on
behalf of charities :-
- Independent Examinations
- Accountants’ Audit Exemption Reports
- Statutory audits
- Verification under EU funding initiatives
- Payroll services
As with all our services, our fees are highly competitive.
Our offices are set in a rural location, and therefore
we have low premises overheads. This means that we
are able to offer the highest quality services, very
often at the lowest price.
For further information, please email email@example.com
or complete our Enquiry