Advice on fundraising
Raising funds for charity work is fundamental to
the continued well being of many charities.
Fundraising can take several guises: -
- Obtaining grants and donations by direct approaches
- Appealing to the general public
- Contractual arrangements with public sector bodies
to provide services
- Investing surplus funds to generate income
- Charitable trading
- None charitable trading
- Negotiating for goods and services to be supplied
We do not manage or operate fundraising appeals.
That is the job of a professional fundraiser.
However, Peter Brown & Co can advise on how to
- Develop strategies and tactics that are most
appropriate to a charity ;
- select a professional fundraiser;
- arrange trading activities in the most tax effective
- tender to public bodies and what they might be
looking for in tender documents;
- construct grant applications, business plans
and financial documents in support of a grant application;
- design systems for monitoring performance against
projection to meet the requirements of donors;
- develop an effective investment policy;
- present your annual report and accounts in a
way that appeals to potential funders;
- manage and control cash based appeals and collections;
- obtain sponsorship
See also our resources
section on this website, which gives details on
As with all our services, our fees are highly competitive.
Our offices are set in a rural location, and therefore
we have low premises overheads. This means that we
are able to offer the highest quality services, very
often at the lowest price.
For further information, please email email@example.com
or complete our Enquiry